Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dollar Store Deals

Economic times like these have more and more people turning to Dollar Stores more than ever. I am not always good about doing this myself but have been trying to get there more often as there really are some great deals to be found there.

For instance, cards...at 50 cents a card compared to at least $2 the savings will add up quickly. On your next visit have a list of upcoming birthday's and stock up. Another thing I like to get at the Dollar Store is gift bags, tissue paper and wrapping paper. I don't know about you but I am always shocked at the prices of the gift bags at major department stores. You can't go wrong grabbing several for $1. My kids get invited to quite a few friends birthday parties so this is something that adds up to savings for us.

Toothpaste, shampoo, plastic containers, picture frames...more great Dollar Store finds! As a mom, one of my favorite aisles is the kids aisle. I always find such great things...coloring books, crayons, books, cheap little toys to take on road trips even some cute gift items like jump ropes, sidewalk chalk and bubbles!

I am going to do a Dollar Store challenge soon and post my purchases on my blog and compare what these items would have cost elsewhere so we can see the savings.

So check out your local Dollar Store...take the time to browse around and see what goods you can find!

5 comments:

  1. Great Post. Thanks for sharing this with us. Your blog posts are really very interesting and useful. Hopefully this may also help your readers to do affordable online shopping. GAP Discount Codes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Bitcoin Revolution App

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. dWeb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Bitcoin ATM Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. Bitcoin investment platform

    ReplyDelete