Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite "all you" Magazine Coupons!

So have you gotten your June copy of "all you" magazine? I just subscribed and am really happy that I did. I really enjoyed reading the magazine...they had some refreshing summer articles and tips. Since I am so ready for summer I enjoyed this magazine and was impressed with it and happy to have subscribed. But what made it even better were all the coupons and savings! I had heard that "all you" has great coupons in each issue and was very happy to find that out myself. If you haven't subscribed yet then make sure you do for the quality content and money saving coupons. And I am all about saving money and coupons!
Here are a few of my favorite coupons from June's issue of "all you":
.75 off any 2 Dole Fruit Bowls in Gel...my kids LOVE these to pack in lunches!
$3.00 off any 2 Neutrogena Cosmetics
$1.00 off any 1 Splenda with Fiber Product
.25 off any 1 SunnyD Smoothies
.50 off any 1 Curad Product...cuts and scrapes season!
$1.00 off any 1 Marzetti Dips
$1.00 off any 1 Taco Bell Dinner Kit
Various Healthy Choice Coupons
$1.00 off any 1 12 pack Cottonelle Toilet Paper
$1.00 off any 1 Bag of Tyson Frozen Breaded Chicken

And this is just a sampling of the many cost saving coupons in the June issue of "all you"! Grab your copy today!

2 comments:

  1. I Love getting ALL YOU. Aren't the coupons great? They have saved me so much money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the magazine and coupons. I admit I signed up because I heard the coupons were excellent but the magazine is a nice one to read too!

    ReplyDelete