Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Friday!

My daughter has one more week of school and I think I am more excited about summer vacation than even she is. I take her back and forth to school everyday and am so ready for a break from all that running back and forth. And it's really nice to have her home all day! Although I must admit, I am sure I will be singing a different tune about a week or two after she is home..lol. Her and my son have taken to arguing, pestering and stirring up trouble with one another lately so I am sure my sanity will be short lived. That being said, I am working on a list a summer activities and fun things for them to do and will post them on the blog for anyone looking for things to keep the kids busy this summer...check back!
Have a good Friday and weekend!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment