Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! A great day to relax and enjoy being a mom. I plan to enjoy spending time with my kids tomorrow. And hopefully many of my readers will as well. My daughter is excited to give me what she made in school and I honestly can't wait to see it. Those are the best gifts! I asked my four year old son what he had gotten mommy for Mother's Day and he had the best answer, hugs from me!
My husband got my hanging baskets for the porch and flowers for the yard. And today he took all the plywood off the windows of our sunroom for the season so I am super excited to have some warmer days soon to get out there and enjoy the room. I hate having it boarded up all winter but our sunroom just has screens in it. When the weather warms up we do love every minute of it and have meals out there often in the summer.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day every one and enjoy your day!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment