Monday, June 15, 2009

All You Magazine July

Have you gotten the latest edition of All You magazine yet? I think it's a great issue to make sure you pick up. As always, this issue is filled with excellent money saving coupons and good articles. I found two articles that really interested me in the July 24th Issue. First was on pages 120-121 about Making Money on the Web. I found this interesting as I am always looking for ways to earn money from home. Many of the options discussed are things I already do to earn money from home such as ebay. Nevertheless, I found their article and information to be a good resource in finding ways to diversify my online income. Next was on page 22, an All You Grocery Challenge Contest! I am really interested in this as I have been perfecting my couponing and money saving strategies over the past few months. Basically, from July 13-August 17, All You is challenging it's readers to spend $25 a week on groceries for each person in your household so a family of four should not spend over $400 a month on groceries, including eating out. One winner will be selected from 10 finalists and will receive a $1000 grocery card and a year's supply of Knorr side dishes. I am really excited about this grocery spending challenge and plan to participate. I think it will be a great way for me to find more ways to save money on groceries. So be sure to pick up the latest issue of All You magazine or follow the link below to subscribe.
This issue also had some great recipes and more money saving strategies!



Donna


Search & Win


Mr. Rebates

No comments:

Post a Comment