Monday, June 8, 2009

COUPONS.COM Deals

I was just going through coupons.com for coupons for my grocery shopping later this week and wanted to share a few of my favorite finds. You can sign up on coupons.com for free and print your money saving coupons as well. When shopping I check my newspaper insert coupons and coupons.com. This has been saving me money on each shopping trip so it is well worth the time to look through the coupons before you shop!
These are just a few of the deals I found:
$1/2 Kraft Easy Mac
$2/2 Maxwell House
$1/2 KoolAid Canisters
$1/1 Kraft Begelfuls
$2/2 Crystal Light
.50/1 Chex Mix
$1/2 Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies
$1/2 Kraft Single Cheese Slices
$2/1 Pull Ups
$4/1 Claritin Non Drowsy
$1/1 Listerine for kids
$2/1 Dry Idea Deodorant
$10/1 Hasbro Monopoly Electronic Banking Game
$1/1 Yoplpait Yo Plus Yogurt 4 pack
$1/1 Renu Multi Plus Solution
.50/10 Kool Aid Packets (I had this coupon and it was doubled at our local grocery chain making it free since I purchased it on sale!)

SIGN UP HERE!



Donna

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment