Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Ebay Auctions Progress

Auction Progress....
Check out ALL my auctions below and follow my progress. For me, ebay has been a great way to earn extra money and the next 6 months are my typical "busy" months on ebay. So far this week I have:
An outfit my daughter has outgrown with a bid for $4.99 and.......
One of my CUSTOM BOUTIQUE handmade applique designs going for $69.99! And these are in addition to the $89.82 in sales I have already made since June.
If you or someone you know is looking for deals...please keep checking back...in addition to my CUSTOM BOUTIQUE items, I will be listing my childrens outgrown fall clothing soon!
Photobucket
See All My Current Auctions Here!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's some awesome stuff!!! Very adorable outfits! That's beats the stuff I'm selling in my eBay store! LOL!

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete